Saint Trump the messenger

"If I am President the Christianity will have power in the US," Trump said during a visit to Dordt College of liberal arts in Sioux Center in Iowa. "I would have had less difficulty banning Christians from the US than Muslims," he continued. "And that is sad because we are Christians, I am a Protestant, a Presbyterian, a true believer," he said. "Christianity is under siege, churches are afraid of their tax status, stores don't  have signs of "Merry Chtistmas" anymore, Christians don't use their power," Trump continued with his sermon. "If I am President we'll say "Merry Chtistmas" again and Christians will have power again if I am there." He has a point and a big point at that, doesn't he? The moral of his sermon is that the infidels have taken over our country.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BIBI New Home: bibi1581.com

Bibi1581 Blog 9/29/2017:ME

Bibi1581 Blog For 9/13/2017: Morning Edition